I never thought that I would be counting down the hours/days until my vacation. I love the planning of a vacation, it's what gets the excitement going. This year, we did lots of planning and I hope that Grace and John enjoy our week or so of adventures. We're packed full of golf - 6 days so far but we have a plan to book some golf in Savannah as well.
On Monday, we're golfing at Magnolia Plantation. Tuesday and Wednesday we're at Orange County Golf course. This is one of my favorites. We are golfing two courses - Crooked Cat and Pather Lake. Two years ago we saw a Bob cat at this course.
On Thursday we're golfing at Metro West and Friday were at Royal St. Cloud. Saturday will be a treat as we have a round at Bella Callina - a private course. After our game we'll point the car north and drive to Savannah. Weather permitting we'll do one more round here after spending a few days relaxing.
Follow along with us. I'll do my best to update my blog as often as I can.
No comments:
Post a Comment