Today Ralph and I went to see the Elora Gorge. I've never been there before and truthfully was a little disappointed by what I saw. I was expecting a large waterfall and nice view of the gorge. The view left much to be desired. We spent about 2 hours walking the trails and then headed to Cambridge to visit with his sister Ingrid and her husband Bruce. On the way we stopped at some railway tracks and walked for a while. We found several old railway spikes which we plan to clean up and I took the opportunity to experiment with my camera on the railway track. It was fun to be out for a while exploring.
These first pictures are from the gorge...
While walking along the track we found almost a dozen railway spikes along with other clamps that were used. These are very rusty but we thought it might be nice to clean them up and see what we could make with them. Tomorrow we'll start soaking them in some coca cola to remove the rust.










No comments:
Post a Comment