This past week Ralph and I went to Collingwood for a few days. We were joined by Lawrence and Teresa and John and Grace and enjoyed some golf together. Ralph and I went a day earlier with the intention of shooting some stars and simply to relax and have some fun.
It's interesting how the weather is changing. We found that it was much cooler especially being close to the water. Thankfully we had planned for this and had sweaters and jackets with us. Ralph and I enjoyed a lovely sunset up near Thornbury. There was some nice clouds adding some interest to the sky. It amazes me how much earlier the sun is starting to set. It goes down close to 8:00 pm now. We stayed until about 8:30 and then headed back to the hotel to relax for a while before going out to photograph the milky way. We weren't sure what to expect though as it had been pretty cloudy for most of the day.
The next day we played golf at Monterra which is right by Blue Mountain. This was a pretty course to play and we enjoyed our time all together.

We enjoyed a nice bbq afterwards at a beach beside Georgian Bay. There was lots of delicious food and it turned out to be a very beautiful day.
The following day we played at Lora Bay. This is one of my favourite courses. I love the scenery as it overlooks the Bay. It's so pretty. Ralph and I arrived early so we went down to a beach just down the road and enjoyed a coffee. We were surprised to still see colour in the sky from the mornning sunrise.
Golf was fun. We sure do enjoy our time all together. I look forward to our next adventure.














1 comment:
How nice that you were all able to get out together. Beautiful photos!
Post a Comment