I love days like this and look forward to our next adventure. A nice start to the long weekend!!
Ralph and Grace have been happily married for 45 years and currently reside in Dutton, Ontario. We have a beautiful daughter Laura who is married to Jason Van Meppelenscheppink. Jason and Laura have three beautiful children (Jordan, Hailey and Brody) and they currently live in St. Thomas. This blog is about our lives and how richly we have been blessed.
Friday, 19 May 2017
Exploring Niagara River
Today Ralph and I decided to take the day off and get out and take some photographs. It was't quite as warm as the past two days but it was perfect for hiking. We got many steps in while we hiked around Niagara. We decided to go explore the river. It was really flowing and a perfect place to practice our timed exposures. The sun wasn't out (even better) and we were able to take our time setting up and practicing. There was a man who was working nearby who came to talk to us and told us about a bridge to explore. It was great and we really appreciated seeing it.
I love days like this and look forward to our next adventure. A nice start to the long weekend!!
I love days like this and look forward to our next adventure. A nice start to the long weekend!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment