Saturday, 4 June 2016

We made it........finally

It takes a lot to tire me out but I must say that I am exhausted.  This was the longest journey for us. After spending so much time waiting at the Toronto airport we experienced the same in Los Angeles. We waited almost an hour and a half to get through security and to our terminal.  So much standing and waiting.  The fasted part of our trip was picking up the rental car.  We have a nice 2016 4 Runner.

We had no problem finding  our hotel but have decided to forego tomorrow's sunrise pictures.  We'll wake up when our bodies say they are ready to get going again.

We arrived to a balmy 104f temperature.  Wow is it hot . . . And that was at 10:30.




2 comments:

Lawrence and Teresa Simonse said...

HI Guys. So glad you made it safely. Also glad to hear you are not pushing yourselves beyond exhaustion. I didn't think anything would remove the perma grins on your faces.

Arja said...

Glad you got there safely. Enjoy this great vacation! I like their choice of vehicle for you.