Monday, 6 June 2016

Upper Antelope Canyon

Today we went to Upper Antelope Canyon.  This was a dream come true for me.  I have never been in such a beautiful place.  Ralph and I took over 1,000 pictures here and it's hard to choose which ones to post. 

The Canyon itself was really busy but being on a Photography tour helps keep the crowds at bay as they hold people back while we are taking our pictures which was quite nice.  As well, we got extra time which allowed us to plan and set up the shot.  I was so excited once we got there.  I will admit that I got pretty stressed in the beginning as everything was so fast paced, but once I settled down I enjoyed the craziness going on around us.
















2 comments:

Arja said...

Wow, I'm a little jealous! That looks like a gorgeous place to be. Your photos are awesome!

Lawrence and Teresa Simonse said...

Did you find you learned a lot from the tour? With so much happening it may be hard to focus on what they are teaching you. Great job on the pictures. Hope your hard drive is big enough as this is only the first tour. Lol