Ralph and Grace have been happily married for 45 years and currently reside in Dutton, Ontario. We have a beautiful daughter Laura who is married to Jason Van Meppelenscheppink. Jason and Laura have three beautiful children (Jordan, Hailey and Brody) and they currently live in St. Thomas. This blog is about our lives and how richly we have been blessed.
Saturday, 12 March 2016
A day in NOTL
Our plan was to wake up at 4:30 this morning and try to catch a beautiful sunrise. Sadly it wasn't to be. All night long I coughed and coughed. Poor Ralph, I don't think he got too much sleep last night. At 4:30 when I woke up, I told Ralph I wasn't feeling up to going. This isn't like me at all as I love going out to take pictures. I just didn't feel the greatest. We slept till 7:00 and got up at that time. We had ordered some pies from the Pie Plate so we needed to go and I didn't want Ralph to go their all by himself. Ralph made us a nice smoothie for breakfast and then we headed out to "Starbucks". After that we drove towards Niagara on the Lake. It turned out to be an amazing day. I'm glad that we went. We did some birthday shopping first and then headed towards the wineries. It was nice to walk around and see how things are starting to grow. From there we went to the Pie Plate and picked up our pies. We contemplated having lunch there but chose to drive to Johnny Rocco's instead. We enjoyed a really nice relaxing lunch and then headed towards Jordan. There was an old boat that we wanted to photograph. We had a great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment