Ralph and I both enjoy being invited to watch one of Fred & Anna's children swim. Today, Erik was swimming at the new pool that has been made for the Pan American Games. We were up early (7:00) and headed off to the pool by 7:30. A quick stop at Starbucks along the way help to fortify us with coffee and tea. We met Fred and Anna at the pool and we were ready to watch Erik swim. What an amazing complex. There were 4 pools, a diving area and a full exercise area with a running track. It is quite a beautiful place.
Erik swam in 3 races today and did very well. I was happy to have the opportunity to photograph him as he swam.
After Erik's swim we watched some of the diving practice that was going on. All I can say is that it was amazing. These kids are so brave to be diving off these towers. Wow!!
No comments:
Post a Comment