Sunday, 7 September 2014

Sandra's wedding

I'm a little behind in my blogging so I thought I would take some time this evening and catch up!

On September 6, Sandra and Sean Post were united in marriage.  The Lord blessed them both with a beautiful day.  Ralph and I took the day off on Friday, September 5 and met Laura and Jay in Jordan where the rehearsal was planned.  We were going to take care of Brody.  We enjoyed some time together in Jordan before the rehearsal was set to start and then afterwards Ralph and I took Brody to the Outlet Mall in Niagara where we could walk around and give Brody an opportunity to play in their playground.












It was fun watching him play and and also to see the reaction of the passersby.  He is such a cute little boy.

We enjoyed ourselves at Sandra's wedding on Saturday.  She was a beautiful bride and both her and Sean were very happy.

















No comments: