Ralph and Grace have been happily married for 45 years and currently reside in Dutton, Ontario. We have a beautiful daughter Laura who is married to Jason Van Meppelenscheppink. Jason and Laura have three beautiful children (Jordan, Hailey and Brody) and they currently live in St. Thomas. This blog is about our lives and how richly we have been blessed.
Sunday, 2 February 2014
February snow storm
It's been quite the winter this year. Snow in the forecast once again and we certainly got a lot of it. The snow started early Saturday morning and continued all day. It was really pretty to look at but made the driving a challenge. It's not really that chilly but the dampness makes it feel colder than it actually is. I went out for a walk today after our visit with Ralph's Dad. I want to keep practicing using my camera to help prepare me for our trip this spring. I registered for a 5 day course with Henry's Camera's which I'm really excited about. It starts at the end of March and will go until early May. Perfect timing for our trip. Here are a few of the pictures that I took.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It is beautiful to look at.
Gorgeous photos, Grace!
Post a Comment