Saturday, 21 December 2013

Christmas dinner

It's been a while since I have posted.  It's not because I haven't wanted to, but the simple fact is, it's busy. I don't know exactly what I'm busy doing, but I don't seem to find the time to sit quietly at my computer and write about the things that I have been enjoying.

Last night, we went out for our traditional Christmas dinner.  It's nothing fancy.  We go to Our Tai which is a small Tai restaurant in Vaughan. We all enjoy it there and always have a nice evening together. 

After dinner, we had dessert at Harry and Marian's house.  We brought the dessert, since we have decided not to go to Laura's this weekend.  The weather is too unpredictable right now with the forecast calling for freezing rain for most of the weekend.  We're very disappointed that we won't be there, but have promised that we'll be there next weekend.  The desserts were made at Whole Foods and we thought the the kids would love them.  Little snowmen and Christmas tree's made out of butter cream icing.  They were so delicious and fun.  I guess I'll be ordering a few more for next week.



No comments: