Ralph and Grace have been happily married for 45 years and currently reside in Dutton, Ontario. We have a beautiful daughter Laura who is married to Jason Van Meppelenscheppink. Jason and Laura have three beautiful children (Jordan, Hailey and Brody) and they currently live in St. Thomas. This blog is about our lives and how richly we have been blessed.
Thursday, 19 April 2012
Springtime blossoms
All of a sudden - spring burst's forth. I wish some days that I could leave my camera in one spot and photograph the changes that happen within a few days. It's amazing how fast the tree's go from bare branches to beautiful lime green flowers. I'm sure that within the next week, the leaves will all be out and the tree's will look totally different. I am always in awe of this earth that God has given us. He astounds me with the beautiful artwork that he displays every day. We just have to open our eyes and see his majesty.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment