Ralph and Grace have been happily married for 45 years and currently reside in Dutton, Ontario. We have a beautiful daughter Laura who is married to Jason Van Meppelenscheppink. Jason and Laura have three beautiful children (Jordan, Hailey and Brody) and they currently live in St. Thomas. This blog is about our lives and how richly we have been blessed.
Saturday, 31 March 2012
Happy birthday
So today is my birthday - 54 years old. It's a good time to reflect on the year/past years and how much I have been blessed. I have a beautiful daughter - who makes me very proud. I have a wonderful son in law who is the perfect match to my daughter - God has bless us/them richly. I have two beautiful grandchildren - what more could I ask for. The Lord has blessed me so much.
I have an amazing husband who spoils me with love and takes very good care of me. Today was a perfect example of his love. We spent a wonderful day wondering around downtown. It was fun! We had lunch at Wvrst - yummy sausages and shopped long King Street and Queen street before going back to our room and relaxing. We spent a short time at the Eaton Center again and then went out for dinner at Maguette.
The dinner was nice and the restaurant celebrated Earth Day by turning out most of their lights. It was a cozy atmosphere with candles. We stopped at a pub called Fionn Mccools and Ralph enjoyed a nice scotch before we returned to our room
It was a fun day although I am a bit tired after all the walking. Yes I will admit that I am slowing down a bit, but I still thoroughly enjoyed our day together. Ralph - I love you!! Thank you for a wonderful day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Nice picture of the two of you. Glad to hear you had a great day. We will see you tomorrow.
Teresa
Nice to get spoiled, isn't it?
Post a Comment