Saturday, 10 September 2011

The beauty of Fall

"Nevertheless he left not himself without witness, in that he did good, and gave us rain from heaven, and fruitful seasons, filling our hearts with food and gladness. Acts 14:17.

I was up early this morning and walking around my backyard.  How beautiful it was to take in God's creation.    We truly are blessed each and every day and I give thanks for this.  The flowers look so beautiful on my back deck.  It is so peaceful to sit here and enjoy the cooler weather.  I look back on how I grumbled in the spring and summer about having to water every day, but now I am thankful as the plants have matured and fill the backyard with beauty.











I hope we have a slow and gradual fall this year.

2 comments:

Arja said...

Indeed, your garden looks lovely. I will miss the summer too.

Writers Block said...

Beautiful photos. Nice that you could arise early and bask in the beauty of God's creation