Yesterday I received a message from Laura regarding an event taht was taking place at Jordan's school. She wanted a picture that we had taken in 2006 of Jordan at Island's of Adventure. Wow - I had to think about where to look - I finally found the picture in my hard drive. This is a special day celebrating Dr. Zeuss... Jordan is so excited to be able to bring this picture to school.
Ralph and Grace have been happily married for 45 years and currently reside in Dutton, Ontario. We have a beautiful daughter Laura who is married to Jason Van Meppelenscheppink. Jason and Laura have three beautiful children (Jordan, Hailey and Brody) and they currently live in St. Thomas. This blog is about our lives and how richly we have been blessed.
Wednesday, 9 March 2011
Looking back
Yesterday I received a message from Laura regarding an event taht was taking place at Jordan's school. She wanted a picture that we had taken in 2006 of Jordan at Island's of Adventure. Wow - I had to think about where to look - I finally found the picture in my hard drive. This is a special day celebrating Dr. Zeuss... Jordan is so excited to be able to bring this picture to school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment