The drive down was very good. We stopped in Savannah on the way and spent a couple of hours exploring the historic part of the city. It would be nice to spend some more time there. Maybe next time we'll plan for that.
We arrived around 6:30 and had no problem finding the condo. It's on the outskirts of Orlando and is in a nice area. The condo itself is small, but good enough for Ralph and I. Upon unpacking I discovered that my sandals were forgotten at home :-(. All I have with me is a pair of boots and my loafers. They sure look funny with my capri's. We're off shopping today to rectify that problem.
We went grocery shopping last night and got ourselves set up with breakfast's and lunches. We ate dinner at the condo and enjoyed a movie last night. It was a nice way to relax.
Today, we'll do a little shopping and get our bearings. The weather is nice right now at 65F. We discovered that the internet isn't working at the condo so our updates will be a little sporatic. We're currently sitting in Starbucks enjoying a tea and coffee while I update the blog. We hope you all are having a nice week. Talk to you soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment