Friday, 4 January 2008

Off to the gym

Well, I did it! I signed up for a fitness membership at the gym. I need something to help me loose this weight. I guess part of it is working at home and the other part is that I am just not exercising enough.



Teresa and I signed up for a 1 year membership and even added on a Personal trainer to help get us started. We have 12 sessions with the Personal trainer and they guarantee results (9 lbs in 6-9 weeks)...lets see if that works...


I'm also back on my diet. I hate diets if the truth be known but I have to do something. My goal is to fit into the dress that I wore for Laura and Jay's wedding. I'd like to have it shortened and then maybe I can wear it to Rob's wedding in September. We'll see if I get that far. Otherwise, Teresa and I talked about looking for a dress when we're in California. That would be nice as well.

No comments: